Injectables are among the most sought-after aesthetic treatments available on the market today. There are a host of treatments that can be very effective at relaxing facial lines and wrinkles, contouring certain areas of the body, and combatting volume loss by creating structure and balance to the face and lips. But not all injectables are created equal. There are various types of injections that address different areas of concern.
Zero Gravity offers several popular options for injectables in Cincinnati. These include:
- Dermal Fillers – Used to fill wrinkles and folds in the skin to create a smoother-more youthful look.
- Botox® – Temporarily smooths lines and wrinkles of the face by relaxing the muscle contractions that cause them.
- Xeomin® – Similar to Botox but in a more purified form.
- Jeuveau® – A modern-made toxin that smooths moderate to severe frown lines between the eyebrows.
- Kybella® – Reduces submental fullness (double chin) by destroying fat cells below the jawline.
- Sculptra® – Stimulates the body’s own collagen production to reduce lines and wrinkles for up to two years.
Take a moment to browse these treatment options and find out which one will best address your specific concerns. Then click below to schedule a consultation or pick up the phone and call us at (859) 344-3250.